Manly Man 3
$15.00 $59.99Conference. MMIII: Time to Man Up is even more hard hitting and evocative than the previous two years as the incredible speakers bring their challenging and motivating messages to men of all ages. It's time for the male gender everywhere to grow up, step up, speak up and man up to be the strong, generous, courageous leaders in their families. In a culture that says men don't really matter, MMIII inspires and speaks the truth in language that men will easily understand and relate to. Mark and company provoke men to engage fully in their roles as husbands and fathers in order to leave a lasting legacy that will impact future generations.
- Mark Gungor is a pastor, speaker, author, musician, and producer. With 30 years of speaking all around the globe, Mark is one of the most sought after speakers on marriage and family in the country today.
- Ken Davis is a best-selling author and one of the country's most sought after inspirational and motivational speakers. Ken's mixture of side-splitting humor and inspiration delights and enriches audiences.
- Ed Gungor is a pastor, speaker and New York Times best-selling author. Ed has a passion for authentic transformation; a phenomenon he feels is all too rare in today's church.
- Paul Coughlin is an author and national speaker who challenges men to be real husbands and fathers, not just "Christian nice guys".
- Bryce Paup is a former player in the NFL for the Green Bay Packers. Bryce speaks and encourages men to get through the junk of life, and then use it to help others.