Kids Flag Page Game
Are you seeking refills for your Kids Flag Page™ game? We now have refills available!
Click here for more details.
The Kids Flag Page™ is a fun way for moms and dads to interact with their kids and truly discover the heart of each child—who God created them to be. When parents follow the simple, step-by-step instructions to complete their child’s Flag Page and read the information in the accompanying book, they will:
- Discover the unique way God wired each of their children and how to best relate to them.
- Find the six key things that motivate their child — what they love the MOST about life.
- Connect with the heart of their child.
- Learn the dos and don’ts of how to motivate, encourage, discipline and help each child succeed in life.
- Learn a comprehensive strategy for raising their kids in the power of God’s grace.
- Find out how to bring the best out of their strong-willed kids.
Built in study questions make The Kids Flag Page a great tool to not only use on your kids, but to study together with your friends.
This colorful and engaging activity will help kids see who they are at their very best and will give parents direction on how to bring out the best in each of their children.
The Kids Flag Page™ includes:
- Game Board
- Instruction Booklet
- 36 Trait Game Cards
- 4 Countries of the World Chart
- Kids Flag Page™ Book by Dr. Tim Kimmel
- Supplies for 4 Kids Flag Pages
- Score Cards
What ages is this appropriate for?
The Kids Flag Page™ is designed for an adult and child ages 3-12 to do together. Children ages 13 and up can use the online Flag Page® designed for adults. For children ages 1-5, a parent can complete a Kids Flag Page™ based on what they already know about their child.